Community Safety Officers
We are now accepting applications for four full-time Community Safety Officer positions. The deadline for applications is December 17, 2021. The anticipated start date is February/March 2022. To submit your application, please follow the directions outlined below.
We are not accepting applications for the Community Safety Officer position,
please check back in 2022.
Saanich Police Application for Community Safety Officers
The Community Safety Officer program is new to the Saanich Police Department. These special constable positions will provide operational support to front line officers. Duties will include: crime scene security, document service and other related low-risk duties.
Click here to read the job description document.
Before you fill out the application form please ensure you have all required documents ready to upload.
Apply for the Saanich Police Community Safety Officers Program
Application packages MUST include all of the following
Additional documentation below is required if not sent in Step 1
WHEN COMPLETED SEND USING THE UPDATE APPLICATION BUTTON
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION
- Official stamped copies of educational transcripts are required for the highest level of education completed. These documents must be forwarded to the Saanich Police Staff Development Division directly from the school/college/university by mail in a sealed envelope or by email. If transcripts are received in any other manner, they will not be accepted.
2. An original signed copy of the Authorization for Release of Information document is required and must be mailed to the Saanich Police Department to:
Saanich Police Department
760 Vernon Ave,
Victoria BC, V8X 2W6
- Download the “Polygraph Integrity Questionnaire” form below by clicking “download form”
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, if not please use the link above to install the program.
- In your downloads folder locate the file called “PIQ V5.pdf”
- Right click on the file and hover over the option “open with” then from the options presented click “Adobe Acrobat DC”
- Wait for the form to open in Adobe Acrobat DC
- Fill out the form and save to your computer
- Submit the filled “PIQ V5.pdf” along with your application using the form below.