Community Safety Officers
We are not accepting applications for the Community Safety Officer position at this time.
We are not accepting applications for the Community Safety Officer position,
please check back in 2024.
Saanich Police Application for Community Safety Officers
- The Community Safety Officers provide operational support to front line officers. Duties will include: crime scene security, document service, front desk and cell block security and other related low-risk duties.
- Your schedule will be comprised of two day shifts and two night shifts (6:30 AM – 6:30 PM and 6:30 PM – 6:30 AM) followed by four days off.
- Your salary will range from $59,538.43 ($28.51 / hour) – $65,492.27 ($31.37 / hour) and you will be provided a comprehensive benefits package.
- Click here to read the job description document.
Before you fill out the application form please ensure you have all required documents ready to upload.
If you are successful in your application, you will be invited to the next stage of the recruiting process.
Apply for the Saanich Police Community Safety Officers Program
Please download and fill out these forms. Return them using the form below. If you encounter any issues while submitting your documents online, please email them directly to: email@example.com
Application packages MUST include all of the following
For tips on how to complete and send a document electronically, see our FAQ page.
Additional documentation below is required if not sent in Step 1
WHEN COMPLETED SEND USING THE UPDATE APPLICATION BUTTON
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE DOCUMENTATION
- Official stamped copies of educational transcripts are required for the highest level of education completed. These documents must be forwarded to the Saanich Police Staff Development Division directly from the school/college/university by mail in a sealed envelope or by email. If transcripts are received in any other manner, they will not be accepted.
- Download the “Polygraph Integrity Questionnaire” form below by clicking “download form”
- Ensure you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer, if not please use the link above to install the program.
- In your downloads folder locate the file called “PIQ.pdf”
- Right click on the file and hover over the option “open with” then from the options presented click “Adobe Acrobat DC”
- Wait for the form to open in Adobe Acrobat DC
- Fill out the form and save to your computer
- Submit the filled “PIQ.pdf” along with your application using the form below.
Download All Files
Download Files to Fill Online Using Adobe Acrobat
Recruit Applicant Questionnaire
Polygraph Integrity Questionnaire
Security Check Form
Download Files to Print, Fill and Scan
Vision Assessment Form
Hearing Assessment Form
Application Terms and Conditions Form
(for your reference only)
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR COMMUNITY SAFETY OFFICERS AT THIS TIME. FORMS WILL BE AVAILABLE BELOW WHEN WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION.
WE ARE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR COMMUNITY SAFETY OFFICERS AT THIS TIME. THE FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE BELOW BY Jan 13, 2023.
Saanich Police Community Safety Officers Application Form
If there is an error with this form please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application documents and let us know.